What a delightful surprise to be nominated for the Liebster Award by Lauren Zazzara whose blog, quiet in a world of chaos, hits home with me on many levels. Thank you, Lauren!
Lauren explained the rules as follows:
- Give a link back to your nominator’s site or post.
- Post that Liebster logo with pride!
- Answer the 10 questions your nominator posed.
- Make 10 new questions for the people you nominate to answer.
- Nominate other bloggers! Be sure you notify them too.
Before I answer the 10 questions, here are the bloggers I would like to nominate.
LBL helps me laugh at life and at myself, and covers politically incorrect topics that I thoroughly enjoy.
Carrie is a super blogger and writer. In the midst of a busy life, she always finds time to read and comment on my posts almost as soon as I hit Publish.
Austin is entertaining, wildly imaginative and hysterical!
littlesnowflake’s blog is filled with wonderfully warm stories and inspirational quotes.
Allen’s blog is a blend of fiction and humor with some endearing stories in the mix.
Elle writes with openness and sincerity, making each reader feel like her best friend.
Lauren’s questions for me to answer:
- If you could eat anything in the world right now, what would it be? Raw veggies sprinkled with hemp seed. Or maybe…chocolate cake with ganache.
- Are you wearing socks right now? Absolutely. I have cold feet always, even in the summer. What kind? The cheap ones sold at the supermarket.
- If you could learn any craft, what would you learn? How to play piano. I took lessons when I was too young to appreciate it and regret that I stopped.
- What’s your favorite kind of flower? Lilac – the scent is heavenly
- What do you eat for breakfast? Protein shake
- What’s the last book you read and what is the next book on your reading list? I just finished a mystery called “Trick Question” by Tony Dunbar. Next on my list is “Eating Bull” by Carrie Rubin.
- What is your favorite piece of artwork? Picasso’s “Portrait of Sylvette.” There’s just something about her expression…
- If you could change the weather, what would you change it to? Walking weather – warm sun with a slightly cool breeze
- Do you like cheese? What is your favorite kind and how do you like to eat it? I love Parmesan cheese on pasta and salad, but my holistic doctor is steering me away from dairy.
- What is your craziest ambition in life? To be completely paperless.
Questions for my nominees:
- Do you have a hero and, if so, who is it?
- Are you a night owl or an early riser?
- Where do you do most of your writing?
- If you had to choose between fame OR fortune, which would you rather have?
- Which holiday do you most look forward to?
- Do you have a favorite book on writing? If so, what is it?
- What’s the worst job you ever had?
- If you could live anywhere in the world right now, would you move from where you are?
- What do you search for when you’re looking for a new blog to read?
- What brings an immediate smile to your face (aside from the fact that this is the last question)?
Thanks again, Lauren. Recognition is so motivating!